How Action Gator Tire Increased Leads by Over 276.45%
Neal Maier and David Christopher are Co-founders of Tread Partners, a digital marketing agency focused on marketing, strategy, and branding for tire dealers and auto-repair shops to help them grow and thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
Neal was previously a Partner at 3VE, which rebranded into Tread Partners in 2021. In addition to having owned and operated repair shops, he’s helped to market and grow shops all across the country.
David was also previously a Partner at 3VE and was the Founder of TexTivia, which later rebranded into 3VE. He has over 20 years of experience owning and operating businesses, including his family’s collision shop.
In this episode…
Does your business need a website redesign and updated, consistent brand standards? Are you struggling with generating leads and searches from your marketing efforts? Want to know how you can increase your leads by nearly 300%? Neal Maier and David Christopher are here to tell you.
Neal Maier and David Christopher are the Co-founders of Tread Partners, a full-service agency focused on providing digital marketing for tire dealers and auto repair shops. They have over 40 years of combined experience in the digital marketing and auto industries and have merged their powers to create impressive results for their clients. They’re here to share one of their most incredible success stories — and give you marketing tips along the way to help grow your business.
On this exciting first episode of the Gain Traction Podcast, Dr. Jeremy Weisz discusses with Neal & David their process when working with brands, why revamping your old website matters, tips on increasing paid leads and SEO searches, and much more. Rev your engines and stay tuned!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Neal Maier and David Christopher examine one of their highly-successful clients, Action Gator Tire, and how Tread Partners helped them increase their leads by over 276%
- How all elements of branding should present a unified message
- The crucial mistakes companies make when designing their websites
- Neal explains various worries that clients have when altering their websites
- The benefits of having one agency handle all of your marketing strategies
- How an initial assessment of a company will help determine obvious strategies that were left out of their marketing & branding efforts
- Neal and David describe the steps they take when working with a new client
- The outcomes that companies want (and can achieve) from revamping their branding campaigns
- How Neal and David were able to increase a client’s general searches by 400% and SEO leads by 380%