The Recipe for a Successful Website in the Tire Industry with Matt Peters of Tireweb Marketing
Matt Peters is the Business Development Manager at Tireweb Marketing, a full-service agency that creates retailer and e-commerce websites, as well as software, for the tire and automotive industry. Matt has been in the tire and marketing industries since 1999 and uses his expertise to craft websites that succeed.
Before joining Tireweb Marketing, Matt was the Business Development Manager at Icon Internet Media, Inc. and the Division Director at E-Solution Professionals.
In this episode…
Websites are one of the most important marketing tools a company can use to gain customers, revenue, and get their brand out there. However, there is one facet of the automotive industry that often overlooks the power of websites: wheel and tire dealers. Matt Peters is here to fix that.
Matt knows a thing or two about what it takes to maintain a successful website. He is the Business Development Manager at Tireweb Marketing, a full-service web agency that specializes in websites for the tire, wheel, and automotive industry. He has helped many tire companies and distributors build websites that succeed on the internet — so, how can what he does help your company thrive online?
In this episode of the Gain Traction Podcast, Neal Maier talks with Matt about the recipe for success when building your tire and wheel website. They discuss why websites are beneficial for tire companies, how to implement SEO strategies that work, the importance of understanding your market, and much more. Stay tuned!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Matt Peters describes why some tire companies don’t want to put pricing for tires online
- The importance of clear website navigation for customers
- Matt mentions some unique marketing features offered by Tireweb Marketing
- What is a tire company’s recipe for SEO success on their website?
- The importance of understanding your market
- What is most important when you first start building your website: experience in your field or a developed plan?
- How having a successful website brings consumers peace of mind and reliability