Customer Satisfaction, Franchising, and Marketing in the Auto Care Industry with Andy Fiffick of Rad Air
In this episode of the Gain Traction Podcast, Mike Edge talks with President and CEO of Rad Air Complete Car Care, Andy Fiffick, about all aspects of the auto care industry from a management level. They discuss how to ensure customer satisfaction, the benefits of franchising, tips for marketing your auto care company, and much more.
For the last 35 years, Andy Fiffick has been the President and CEO of Rad Air Complete Car Care, an auto shop that provides quality auto repairs and was rated number one in Ohio for car repair and customer service.
In addition, Andy is also the President and CEO of Rad Air Franchise Systems, the Chairman of the Board and CEO of the Mobile Air Conditioning Society Worldwide, and a Board of Directors Member of the Cleveland Better Business Bureau. Before joining Rad Air, Andy was the President and CEO of A/C Specialty Cars.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Andy Fiffick discusses customer satisfaction in the auto care industry
- Why you should never wait until the last minute to get your car serviced
- How Andy’s passion for cars began with his father
- Andy’s decision to grow Rad Air into a franchise
- What makes a quality mechanic?
- Advertising and marketing in the auto care industry
- Why cheap usually doesn’t mean great
- Andy shares his dad’s biggest piece of advice and explains why his dad is his biggest mentor
In this episode…
Andy Fiffick was practically born into the auto care industry. His father, a truck mechanic, instilled a passion for cars in him that he now passes on to others as President and CEO of Rad Air Complete Car Care.
How can you find a quality mechanic? Why shouldn’t you wait until the last minute to get your car serviced? What does advertising look like in the auto care industry? Ask Andy, and you’ll find out.